Physiotherapy using the latest evidence-based treatments to get you healed as soon as possible.
Our Physiotherapy & Rehab Specialists use expertly prescribed programmes, learn to manage your injury to remain pain-free
Don’t wait to get injured, Sports Physiotherapy services using our ViMove and Performance Deficit Test (PDT) will ensure you remain injury-free.
Click here for more information
We have the following…
- the floor space has grown from 1800 sq ft – to a staggering 6000 sq ft!
- 20 meter indoor sprint track
- 15 meters of astroturf
- 8 Olympic lifting areas
- 6 multi-functional power racks (3 double-sided)
- Elite (IWF) weightlifting bars and discs
- Concept 2 rowers and Kaiser M3 bikes
- integrated Physiotherapy & Rehab Centre
- …and much more
Peak Performance is cutting edge in the field of Physiotherapy, Injury Rehabilitation and Strength & Conditioning.
- are you injured?
- are you in pain?
- are you having joint replacement?
- do you want to improve your sports performance?
- do you want to be fitter and stronger?
- do you want to stay pain and injury free?
- INJURY RISK SCREENING
- INJURY REHABILITATION
- INJURY MANAGEMENT & PREVENTION
- SPORTS & REMEDIAL MASSAGE THERAPY
- PERSONAL TRAINING / STRENGTH & CONDITIONING
- ATHLETE SPECIFIC TRAINING
- SPORTS INJURY CLINIC
- Matt has been involved in sports since the age of 5 and was beginning to feel the strain in the form of back pain, ankle issues and an achilles problem which were getting in the way of doing the things he loved. Matt had seen sports masseurs and various physios, but the big difference came when he approached Spencer, who not only fixed his issues but also identified the root causes of them and advised Matt on how to avoid them.- Matt Ewer, Sportsman and Peak Performance client
- Lynn is a cyclist who approached Peak Performance for some assistance in preparing her for a big race from Lands End to John O'Groats, Through a programme involving rollers and nutritional advice her cycling performance has been notably improved and her weight reduced.- Lynn Bayliss, Cyclist and Peak Performance client
- Malcolm is a keen amateur football player who approached Peak Performance initially due to a footballing injury on his left calf. After having gone through some tests it was diagnosed, previously unknown to him, that his right side was misaligned. A programme set up by Peak saw Malcolm return to football and see improvements in his performance.- Malcolm Freeman, Amateur footballer and Peak Performance client
- Kailash had a terrible pain in her ankle which was preventing her from doing her profession as a Yoga teacher. Within 5 weeks of a 7 week programme at Peak Performance, her problem had stopped holding her back. She continues to use Peak to strengthen and improve other parts of her body and general well being today.- Kailash Mistry, Yoga teacher and Peak Performance client
- Colin recently experienced a back injury lifting up a box. Having found no resolve through visiting his GP, he solicited Spencer for help. Find out how Peak helped Colin with what turned out to be a slipped disc and trapped sciatic nerve through Physio sessions and help with getting a proper referral for an MRI scan.- Colin Oswald, a Peak Performance client
- Alison suffered with a weak wrist for 5 years before being referred to Spencer. Watch her video testimonial to find out how Alison's 5 year problem was solved within an hour at Peak Performance.- Alison Traversoni, a Peak Performance client
- "Spencer and the team at Peak Performance offer a unique way of looking at body physiology and I have no hesitation in referring anyone to their service. Thank you."- Mr J Fox, Jem's Photography
- "I have now completed a number of sessions at Peak Performance and have already seen an improvement in my sport. With a new warm up routine provided by Spencer, my muscles, joints and body feel ready for the game. Thank you very much Spencer for your help and I am looking forward to continuing my conditioning programme."- M. Freeman, A keen amateur footballer
- "I highly recommend Spencer and the Team at Peak Performance. With there specialist conditioning training and guidance I have managed to complete my first athletics season injury free and with numerous personal bests."- Mr M Langman, Amateur sprinter