Fundamental Movement Skills form the basis of human physical performance. We believe every child should be exposed to coaching and education in fundamental movement patterns to ensure optimum enjoyment from physical activity whilst keeping the risk of injury as low as possible.
What can you expect from us?
- A pre-participation screening for each player (PDT)
- Weekly coaching sessions with our expert strength coaches
- Regular performance assessments (fitness testing)
- Coaching of the fundamental movements of strength training:
o The squat
o The deadlift
o Pushing exercises (bench press, shoulder press, push ups)
o Pulling exercises (rows, pull ups, chin ups)
o Explosive movements (jumping, bounding, throwing)
- Individualised prehabilitation training programmes
- Speed, agility and quickness training (acceleration, deceleration and change of direction)
- Constant progression and development of the programme to adapt to the player’s needs as they grow and develop
- Coach education so to improve the conditioning work and movement training given to the players on a Sunday morning
What does this mean for you?
- More robust players (less injuries)
- Improved physical performance on the field
- Being the best they can possibly be
- An increase in overall weekly physical activity for the players
- Developing a love of exercise within the players
- More social interactions with their friends